GCOUG Upcoming Event

Meeting Announcement meeting at gcoug.org
Tue May 26 15:20:26 EDT 2015

Hello,

As you know, GCOUG did not have a May membership meeting.  This was due to a major project I am working on at my day job that hasn't left much time for me to secure speakers and plan our event.

I have been working on bringing an event on Database Performance to Cincinnati.  I'm happy to announce GCOUG will be sponsoring an OraPub Super Saturday event in October.  OraPub is a website dedicated to teaching Oracle DBAs and Developers how to be the best performance analysts in the world.  Craig Shallahamer is the President and Founder of OraPub and a long time Oracle DBA who specializes in Oracle performance.  I have attended several of Craig's session at the IOUG Conference, Collaborate, as well as read his blog and books. He is a database performance genius.  I'm excited that I was able to bring him to Cincinnati and can't wait until October.

For those of you who are members of GCOUG, you will get a $25 discount on the event.  Detail are at the below is a link:

https://resources.orapub.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2015_Cincinnati_OSS

I hope you'll join me at the special event.  This event is well worth the cost.

Cathy Copenhaver, President, Greater Cincinnati Oracle Users Group | www.gcoug.org<http://www.gcoug.org/>
[GCOUG Logo_black_smaller]

The content of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy the message and its attachments.