Meeting Announcement Fwd: SWOC DAMA Free Seminar on 25 February 2010, Thursday

Meeting Announcement meeting at gcoug.org
Thu Feb 11 08:48:26 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: SouthWest Ohio Chapter of DAMA, Int'l [mailto:SWOC-DAMA at memberlodge.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 03:00 AM
To: 'Robert Stoneman'
Subject: SWOC DAMA Free Seminar on 25 February 2010, Thursday

Dear Robert ,
On Feb 25th you'll have the opportunity to learn from Dr. Peter Aiken - Current President of DAMA, Int'l and Computer Scientist in the Office of the CIO of the US Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), and to network with fellow Data Management professionals.

You still have time to register for the Southwest Ohio Chapter of DAMA International FREE Recovery Incentiveseminar for all attendees !!!
Supporting SOA: Metadata and Governance in Action
Feb 25, 2010
Registration & Breakfast - 7:30 AM Program - 8:15 to Noon

VOA Learning Center, 7847 VOA Park Drive
West Chester, Ohio 45069

go here for a Map to Venueor Jump to Dr. Aiken's Seminar Details
We ask that you please Click here to Register Online to assist in our event planning. If you have already registered, "Thanks" and we'll be looking for you...
Continental breakfast is provided by Panera Bread Co, courtesy of your SWOC Board of Directors.
We are also holding a couple Door prize drawings, including a FREE membership.

Thank you for your support,

Your SWOC Event Staff

Unsubscribe from event announcements