Meeting Announcement Fwd: Regarding Oracle Presenters for OAUG event in June

Meeting Announcement meeting at gcoug.org
Fri Apr 9 15:17:49 EDT 2010

Would anyone be interested in presenting at the next OVOAUG meeting (see below...) ?

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Ajay Sharma <ajay.sharma103 at gmail.com> wrote:
Well, we wanted to see if members in your group would be interested in presenting at the OAUG conference under a separate Tech Track which would be focused for them. We feel that the tech track would best be represented by speakers who hail from GCOUG. If it has a close relationship with an EBS implementation, even better, but it does not have to be.

Thoughts?

Ajay Sharma
513-680-7279