Meeting Announcement Fwd: Oracle Training (Discoverer Classes)

Meeting Announcement Meeting at gcoug.org
Wed Apr 12 11:35:34 EDT 2006

FYI - GCOUG Assocaites...
-----Original Message-----
From: lee morton [mailto:lee.morton at oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:11 AM
To: bstoneman at sma-llc.com
Subject: Oracle Training (Discoverer Classes)

Bob,

You may recall I sent you the below e-mail last October, introducing myself as the Oracle University Education Account Manager for the MI and OH region.
I am e-mailing you as I am trying to generate interest in the following two classes so we can get them added to the OH public schedule...specifically for the Columbus/Dublin education center:
OracleBI Discoverer Plus 10g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data (Application Server)
OracleBI Discoverer Administrator 10g: Develop an EUL (Application Server)

I would greatly appreciate it if you could distribute my contact details and the class links to your User Group members, as I would like to remind them they have a resource at Oracle University, and also raise awareness of the Discoverer classes.
Please contact me at any timefor assistance with your Oracle training needs.

Thanks!

Lee Morton
ORACLE UNIVERSITY
Technology Education Account Manager