[Jobs] Opening Downtown
jobs at gcoug.org
Mon Oct 18 09:08:25 EDT 2010
TEKsystems is currently seeking an experienced DBA with both Oracle and SQL Server experience for one of its clients in downtown Cincinnati. This is a permanent opportunity. Interviews are immediately available for all qualified applicants. Please apply today for more information!
* 2-5 years experience as Oracle DBA.
* 2-5 Years of Application DBA and physical modeling.
* 2-5 years Logical to Physical design.
* 3+ years overall IT application development implementation experience.
* Experience with Data Warehousing a plus.
* Administration of Oracle 9i and 10G databases.
* Knowledge of LINUX/UNIX operating systems.
* Knowledge of physical design for large-scale enterprise systems.
* Knowledge of Data Architecture concepts.
* Knowledge of relational concepts.
* Oracle Database Certification a plus
* Strong organization and analysis skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Knowledge in Insurance/Finance a plus.
* Knowledge of Toad and Embarcadero tools a plus.
* Perform all aspects of database administration tasks for non-production Oracle databases.
* Work closely with the Database modeling team on the physical implementation of structure and data changes.
* Assist other IT departments with query tuning.
* Perform various database activities in response to incident tickets from other IT departments or business units.
* Work with third party database provider on multiple DBA tasks such as execution of scripts, deployments of database changes and standards adherence.
* Other application database activities as needed.
NICK KANOZA Technical Recruiter
8044 Montgomery Rd, Suite 455 Cincinnati, OH 45236
(513) 719.3960 Direct (877) 854.1159 Toll-Free
(513) 490.2374 Cell (513) 719.3990 Fax
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jobs