[Jobs] Full-Time OBIEE Developer Permanent Employment Position - Columbus
jobs at gcoug.org
Wed Oct 13 11:16:10 EDT 2010
The Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Developer is directly responsible for
designing, implementing and tuning OBIEE/Siebel technical architectures. The
role encompasses OBIEE Repository design and implementation; maps source
data to logical and physical database designs within the OBIEE repository.
This individual will serve as technical expert for OBIEE with hands on
expertise in RPD Development, Oracle Answers, DAC Configuration, ETL
Configuration, and BI Publisher. The role includes designing BI Data
Integration Architecture; collaborating with IT SMEs to design the physical
data model and security model; and installing and configuring the OBIEE
- Manages Oracle Business Intelligence (10.x).
- Responsible for building custom metadata, fact tables and dimension
- Accountable for building reports, performance tuning OBI reports and
- Responsible for implementing a security model that involves data and
object level security.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and administering the OBI
- Assists with managing communications, monitor risks and issues, assist
with development of mitigation plans and escalate for resolution as
- Meets with project managers, manage expectations, mitigate risk and
provide recommendations to management.
- Must have three or more years OBIEE/Siebel experience implementing
decision support systems, Data Warehouses, preferably involving large
- Experience building reports in Siebel Analytics 7.8 and above or OBI
10.1 and above
- Experience with dashboard design
- Experience with advanced Presentation features: Guided Navigation,
Portal page navigation, Pivot tables
- Experience in developing ETL mappings using Informatica, Oracle Data
- Experience in workflow creation
- Experience troubleshooting ETL mappings
- SQL experience and knowledge is important
- Experience with the OBI DAC client and server
- Experience designing and implementing OBI repositories is required
- Understanding of OLAP architecture, Star Schema and DW concepts is
- Physical Layer (including Joins and Keys configured).
- Business Model and Mapping Layer (including Joins and measures
- Presentation Layer (organization, structure, and naming)
- Application Performance (including Joins, and aggregate tables
- Caching options configured and overall cache strategy
- Data and application security and personalization.
- Initialization Blocks and Variables configurations.
- Familiarity with OBI Scheduler, OBI Delivers and iBots setup
This is a full-time permanent direct-employment position with The James
Group, LLC, a growing Oracle-centric IT consulting firm located in the
Columbus, Ohio area. Applicants interested in this position should forward
a current professional resume to JOBS at jamesgrp.com for review and
Duane Baker, COO
**The James Group, LLC*
110 E. Wilson Bridge Rd., Suite 260
Worthington, OH 43085
Office: 614-417-1563 x79
Email: duane.baker at jamesgrp.com
LinkedIn: Duane Baker Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/duanebaker>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jobs