[Jobs] Fwd: Oracle 10g needed in Indianapolis, IN
Jobs at gcoug.org
Fri Mar 24 13:20:27 EST 2006
From: Robert Pham [mailto:robert.pham at hydus.com]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 12:57 PM
To: bstoneman at sma-llc.com
Subject: Oracle 10g needed in Indianapolis, IN
Please find the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE Oracle 10g position in Indianapolis, IN, 6 months plus contract, rate is $55/HR.
- Experience working with Oracle Reports 10g
- Experience working integrating Oracle Reports and Oracle Portal, by using Oracle Portlets and relying in Oracle AS10g (OID) for security, not just a simple url call.
- Experience working with Oracle Reports generating JSP, and performing code modification
- Experience working with Portal Pages and JSP code.
- Experience passing parameters from Portal page (JSP) to an Oracle Report
- Experience writing Technical Documents
- Must have very good in Consulting, Training & Communication Skills
- Capable of working in a dynamic/changing environment. This doesn't mean accepting constant changes in requirements, but knowing how to manage/document the change to set expectations in Quality & time.
I look forward to hearing form you?
Manager, Business Development and Recruiting
Certified Women Owned Minority Company
Direct: 713-774-5000 ext 109
Email: robert.pham at hydus.com
EAI Project Services | IT Staff Augmentaion
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jobs